Founder & Career Coach at Brilliant Seeds
Passionate, deep, and empathic, Isabelle has a unique talent for seeing people’s unique gifts and inspiring them to pursue their life’s work and dreams. Founder of Brilliant Seeds, her mission is to help people do the Work they are meant to do, so that they can bring their unique talents to the world.
Isabelle walks the talk. After 10 years working in the Internet industry as a User Experience researcher, she has founded Brilliant Seeds to pursue her life’s work and bring her unique talents to the world.
For the past 15 years, she has made most of her dreams a reality, including moving from France to Canada and the US, becoming bilingual, working for one of the biggest Internet company in the world, climbing the highest peaks in the US and, most recently, changing careers to pursue her passion.
She works tirelessly to make her dreams a reality and to help others do the same. She knows how challenging it can be but also how to make it happen.
To her coaching practice, she brings a wealth of life experiences and a multifaceted background in coaching, counseling, psychology, and personality differences. She is recognized for her exceptional listening skills, a very respectful and non-judgmental attitude, her deep insights and intuition, and a unique talent for inspiring and seeing the best in people.
Certification and background
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC) from The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Two-year certificate in Counseling and Psychotherapy (Canada)
- Certification in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Certification in the Interstrengh method
- Associate Degree in Psychology
- 10 years of experience in the Internet industry, including + 3 years at Yahoo!
- Masters Degrees in Information Science and Archaeology
- Life and work experience in the US, Canada, France, the UK, and Switzerland
- Bilingual (English/French)
More info: www.linkedin.com/in/isabellepeyrichoux