LIVE from my outdoor office… This is what I’m up to (Pics)
Posted on July 12, 2019
Welcome to my outdoor office from where I’m writing this.
I’m blessed with a beautiful view of the San Franciso Bay.
…and with a family of deers that comes to visit me from time to time.
I am doing a lot of behind the scenes work right now. This is why you are not hearing from me as much this Summer.
I’m working on some important projects for my clients and the expansion of my business.
- the continuation of my “Keep Up the Momentum” group program for my advanced clients.
- The first 3-month program was such a success (my clients loved it!) that I decided to do an extension of it until the end of the year.
- This is an intimate support group designed to help my advanced clients:
– stay on the path
– keep up the momentum
– get unstuck
– move to the next level of clarity or action, whatever that may be.
– get the support of like-minded people on the same journey
- If you are a past client or an existing client who has worked with me for at least 3-4 months, this program is for you! If you are curious and want to chat, please send me an email by Sunday, July 14.
- a full rebranded website that will be live soon. I’m excited to share it with you when it’s ready!
- and other bigger projects for the expansion of my business and my life.
I’m also continuing upleveling my self-care and prioritizing things I love.
- doing a VIP day with a color and image consultant to align my outer with my inner essence. Very powerful and transformative work! I loved it. and it aligns with my passion for beauty, style, and fashion.
- diving into authentic relating and relational mastery groups and practices. Authentic, deep, and vulnerable communication is a big value of mine. Honoring this value has been extremely nourishing for me.
- deepening my personal and professional transformation through the Enneagram. Very powerful work for myself and my work with my clients!
- and getting ready for a two-week vacation soon!
What are you up to?
I’d love to hear!
Happy Summer (or Winter, depending on which hemisphere you are in)!