This morning, I did this. (NEW practice to start 2020 clear & empowered)
Posted on January 3, 2020
This morning, I did this.
I highly recommend it.
It is bringing me inner peace as I start 2020, a new year and a new decade of my life.
I recommend this practice if you want to start 2020 with more peace of mind, empowerment, and acceptance of where you are in your life.
It may sound confronting or heavy at first, but it is SO worth it. It really works!
Try it and let me know what you find out.
It is like when you look at your finances. It may be uncomfortable at first, and then it brings you peace of mind to know where you are at.
Here is what I did.
It took me about 2-3 hours of reflection/journaling.
I looked back at the 3 past decades of my life.
For each decade, on one piece of paper, I listed the main themes in terms of achievements and personal/professional transformation and lessons learned (work, life, personal development, travels, and any themes that are personal and meaningful to me and to my own journey. Eg. Living my life purpose, becoming bilingual, discovering my passions, doing what I love).
Then, I noticed the overarching theme for each decade and the evolution from one decade to the next.
As a result of it:
- I feel great as I got in touch in touch with how much I and my life have positively transformed and evolved in 3 decades, despite challenges along the way.
- I notice the evolution decade after decade, and how what I did in each decade prepared me for the next. I can see that there is a natural progression and unfoldment that I could not see at the time. Seeds planted in one decade beautifully blossomed into the next.
- I feel so much clarity about the past three decades of my life and what the themes have been.
- This clarity empowers me as I enter a new year and decade of my life.
- I feel at peace and more accepting of where I am in my life, trusting that things are unfolding for my best and highest good.
- I know that I don’t have to do it all alone: I can see a bigger plan and higher power at play in the unfoldment of my life purpose that is with me on this journey. I can surrender to it, instead of pushing, efforting, and complaining about things not going MY way.
I want that for you too.
It is SO worth it.
and let me know what you find out by commenting below.
To you shining your light BRIGHT in 2020, doing what you love!